It is Qutell’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting personally identifiable information you may provide us through the Website and LinkedIn lead generation forms.
What Personal Data does Qutell collect?
Information That You Provide To Us:
We collect Personal Data that is entered on our Site or is sent to us
electronically when you request information, including a service, complete any “free text” boxes in our forms (for example, support request or survey submission).
Automatically Collected Data: Whenever you interact with the Service, we automatically receive and store certain types of information including information that your browser automatically sends. Such information may include the
user’s IP address (from which we understand the country you are connecting from at the time you visit the Site), domain server, and type of Internet browser.
When do we collect Personal Data?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
Use of Personal Data
We will use personal data that You provide only for the particular reason it was provided for.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how the Website performs and how users navigate through and use the Website so we can monitor and improve our content and Website performance.
We may your personal information to contact you with newsletters and other information that may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Qutell may share your personal data with certain third parties without notice to You under certain circumstances ,
This may include:
- You’ve shared your information as a result of giving feedback within an application using the Service.
- We only share this information with the developer of the application, in order to assist you and the developer in communicating.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Qutell may employ other companies to perform certain business-related functions.
- This could include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. We only provide these companies the information they need to perform their specific function.
- Protection of Qutell and Others: We may release Personal Data when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Qutell, our employees, our users, or others.
- Business Transfers: If Qutell, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Qutell goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, Personal Data about our customers would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
- You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any
We may use “cookies” on this Site. A cookie is a piece of information sent from our Site and stored on your computer by the user’s web browser while browsing. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the Site and help us
analyze Site usage more accurately.
You can adjust your browser settings to delete some of our cookies or cookies set by third parties. You may also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or third-party cookies altogether.
If you prevent us from setting specific cookies, you may find that some functions are not available or that certain parts of the website will not load. Find out how to adjust the settings for different browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
Qutell protects personal data provided to this Site from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. As the Internet is not a secure environment and no e-mail transmission is fully error free,
You should be careful what information is sent to us via email.
Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to it.
All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Third Party Website/Services
The Site may permit you to link to other websites on the Internet, and other websites may contain links to the Site.
These other websites are not under Qutell control, and by providing these links we do not imply that we endorse or have reviewed these other websites or the services offered through them.
Qutell is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
Policy in effect at the time such information is used.